- Fun fact:Cindy Crawford is 48 years old and she looks FANTASTIC. We bet her diet plays a part. And lucky for all of us curious ladies out there, Cindy is opening up about her daily munching activities. The best part? Her eating habits sound totally doable!
- On a typical weekday, I usually have a protein shake for breakfast because it’s fast’I need to get the kids out the door’ and then I go right to work out. I find that sometimes if you eat you have to take extra time to let it settle, and then for lunch, I’ll have salad, sometimes with chicken, sometimes without. For dinner, we’ll go for sushi. Or if we eat at home, I’ll try to make a meal like turkey meatballs with pasta, a salad, and a vegetable. I just don’t have the pasta, and the kids don’t have the vegetables or the salad. I don’t like when my meals are completely different from their meals, but that works.
- For beverages, Cindy says she mostly sticks to water to avoid hidden liquid calories.
- I drink green tea, but I had to stop drinking as much caffeine as I used to. I had stomach issues, so coffee especially on an empty stomach doesn’t really agree with me. Tequila, though, kills all the bugs. My husband enjoys having a cocktail, so I can’t make him drink alone.
We love how Cindy doesn’t take an all-or-nothing approach to healthy eating.
- not practical with my family. I try to be 80 percent good 80 percent of the time.
- Making four out of five of your meals mostly healthy sounds pretty doable, even for non-supermodels. Consider giving Cindy’s philosophy a shot! Hey, if it will make us look like her, we’ll try anything!