Nothing welcomes the warm weather more than a healthy tan. But why get skin cancer and look like a moleskine pocketbook by the time you’re 35?
Sunless tanning has been the thing since the 60’s when scientists found links between ageing, sun-spots, dermal damage, and skin cancer to sun exposure and UV. Nowadays, there are so many products out there to achieve the perfect tan quickly and easily without having to worry about sunburns, spots, and ultimately cancer.
Why be pale and pasty when you could be tan and tasty! A nice even tan is guaranteed to garner compliments usually sounding like omg you’re so tan! Having a tan is also slimming and makes your teeth look extra white. You’ll literally be glowing!
The Most Popular Sunless Tanners Right Now!
- For thrifty tanners: Jergens Natural Glow
- For high-end tanners: St. Tropez Tanning Mousse
- (St. Tropez tanners contain a slightly green pigment to counteract orange! Avoid looking like a carrot)
- Be frequent: to achieve your desired color, you must be frequent when it comes to application. Just make it part of your skincare regime after your shower!
- Use a loofah or exfoliate in the shower before you apply tanner
- Apply carefully and evenly: you’re straight up dying your skin so be careful! Rub in the product well to avoid looking streaky or patchy. The elbows, ankles, and knees tan easier so be wary when applying in these areas.
- Who has your back?: the back is a difficult area to reach so either be a contortionist or have a friend apply tanner to your back for an even glow