Soul Sand is used to grow Nether Wart for use in potions; it is possible to grow it in the nether and within the Overworld. It is also used to slow down hostile mobs, providing the player with an extra moment to get weapons.
Soul Sand is accessible as a trade and is located on the Nether Wart Island.
Initially, you have to gather sand. After that, you will be able to get the soul’s sand.
- You will find the sand collection; after you have collected 250 sand, you will be able to unlock an opportunity to trade in the Soul Sand trade.
- To access the sand collection, you need to put up a desert island (2.5k Cactus) or a pond island (250 fresh fish).
- Once you’ve obtained 250 pieces of sand from one island, you can purchase the remaining sand from the merchant at the farm.
We’ll now know how to make soul sand into Hypixel Skyblock. To do this, we require 2 sands and a fermented spider eye. We need three ingredients for fermented spider eye.
Ways to Get soul sand in a Hypixel skyblock
- Brown mushroom is located in the desert of mushrooms.
- Sugar is found in the desert of mushrooms.
- Spider eye can be seen inside the Spider Cave.
The spider sword is the best choice since it can damage more significantly. You should go to the cave of the spiders and take out the spider. You will receive the fermented eye of a spider. Get two sand from the farm, and you’ll get soul sand from Hypixel Skyblock.
How to get Soul Sand in Survival Mode
- Find a Block of Soul Sand. In the beginning, you must locate a piece made of Soul Sand within the Minecraft world. Soul Sand can be located in the Nether.
- Mine the Soul Sand. You can use a device or even your hand to extract the soul sand.
- Pick up the Soul Sand. Be sure to pick it up before you lose the Soul Sand as soon as it vanishes.